Dear User, as data controller, REDBIT CONSULTING sa, represented by its legal representative, hereby informs you about the processing of your data.
Personal data subject to processing:
Identification information such as name, surname, company name, email, type of request, and message.
To respond to contact requests received through the website.
1) To ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical IT crimes which damage the website;
2) To assert or defend a right in court, out of court or via administrative proceedings;
3) For legal, administrative and auditing purposes.
Legal basis for processing data:
- In order to complete tasks that involve information requests: website user consent, in compliance with article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), EU Regulation 679/2016;
- To ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical IT crimes which damage the website, as well as for data navigation and for the purpose referred to in letter e);
- The legitimate interest of the data controller, in compliance with art. 6, letter f), EU Regulation 679/2016.
Whether to give such personal data or not is optional, but failure to provide such data may render impossible obtaining what has been requested.
Your data is processed lawfully and fairly, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, or unauthorized modification of data.
REDBIT CONSULTING sa will use your data only internally within the company without transferring, sharing or transferring it to third parties. It may therefore be communicated only to authorized processing personnel or to the police if required by law.
Where is the data stored:
REDBIT CONSULTING sa stores your data on its servers. REDBIT CONSULTING sa does not transfer users' personal data outside the EU or to non-EU countries for which an adequacy decision has not been issued.
Your data will be stored by REDBIT CONSULTING sa for the purposes pursued, for a maximum period of three years. The data will be kept for the entire duration of any out-of-court and/or judicial proceedings and until the expiry of the terms of enforceability of judicial review and/or appeals.
Right of access:
At any time, the user may exercise his/her rights as according to articles 15-21 of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR 2016/679) regarding: request for limitation to processing, access, modification, or deletion of data, by sending the form entitled "FORM FOR THE EXERCISE OF RIGHTS IN MATTER OF PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA" to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The nominated Data Protection Officer, pursuant to art. 37 of EU Regulation 2016/679, is the lawyer Mr. Francesco Tagliabue, with premises in Como (22100), Piazzale Gerbetto n. 6 - Italy. The contact details, which enable you to communicate directly and effectively with the Data Controller, are as follows: email email@example.com – pec firstname.lastname@example.org – tel. +39.031.262591 – fax. +39.031.279179.
Any reports regarding personal data protection issues may be made using the form entitled
"FORM FOR THE REPORTING OF ISSUES REGARDING PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION".
Any request for limitation to processing, access, modification, or deletion of data may be made using the form entitled
"FORM FOR THE EXERCISE OF RIGHTS IN MATTER OF PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA".